Can you help us help our community!
Calling all club members, players, and parents!
The clubs senior players are looking to collect canned and dry goods throughout January, before collecting fresh produce in February to add to food hampers for distribution to the elderly and homeless throughout the area in February in conjunction with the Salvation Army and Highland Food Bank<!– more –>
What type of thing are we looking for now? Well items like those on the following list;
• Rice • Long Life Fruit Juice • UHT Milk • Tins Of Potatoes • Sugar
• Tins of Ham/Corned Beef • Tins of Mince / Stew • Oatcakes/Crackers
• Tins of Custard • Weetabix/Cornflakes • Washing Powder (Small)
• Toilet Rolls • Tins of Vegetables • Tins of Tuna/Salmon
• Teabags/Coffee • Tins of Fruit • Tinned Soup • Cup-a-Soup
If we can get a couple of items donated from everyone involved with the club it could go a long way to making a difference in the lives of some of the most vulnerable in our community.
We’ll be receiving donated items at the Rugby Club each week during the times the club is open for Training Sessions, Minis and Micros, and match day, so that means;
Tuesdays 6:45 – 8:30pm,
Wednesdays 7:00 – 8:30 PM,
Thursdays 6:45 – 8:30pm,
Sundays 10:30am – 12:00 Noon
Match days – just keep an eye on social media for games being held at Canal Park – if there’s a game on we can receive your donations if you are down at the club.
So if you can give a little, it will help a lot.