Criteria for Applying for Scotland International Tickets
Click here to download the club members ticket application form – 2024
The Trustees have recently reviewed the above. The following is the criteria which must be fulfilled by any person wishing to apply for Scotland International Tickets;
1) Applicants require a current membership, of Highland Rugby Football Club (SCIO).
2) Applicants must be aged 16 years or over.
3) Applicants must make application to the Ticket Convenor, by the agreed deadline and in the prescribed manner.
4) No late applications will be accepted.
5) Payment for the tickets, must accompany the application.
6) Parents of junior members, wishing to apply for tickets, must either have a family membership or a full membership, to be eligible for applying.
7) Applicants must adhere to the conditions under which the SRU allocate match tickets.
8) Club members are limited to applying for a maximum of 4 tickets per game.
INFORMATION FROM SRU.
Scottish Rugby Club Tickets
CLUB MEMBERS INFORMATION
Information and guidance relating to the new application process for Home International match tickets.
As a result of a recent review into how match tickets for home Internationals are applied for and fulfilled, we have introduced improvements to streamline the process for Club Ticket Secretaries and the ticketing team here at BT Murrayfield.
In order to apply for international match tickets, you must now have a ticketing account with Scottish Rugby. We understand that many of you already do, however, if you don’t and need to set one up or require assistance, instructions can be found overleaf. Alternatively call us and we would be happy to assist.
You will be advised by your club ticket secretary if your application has been successful.
WHY DO YOU NEED A TICKETING ACCOUNT?
· Scottish Rugby will predominately fulfil ticket orders by email. ‘Ticket Fast’, print-at-home technology is available to us and like many other event organisers we are exploring ways to digitalise our fulfilment and minimise our paper trail.
· Not only does this greatly assist us when dealing with lost tickets (as they can be printed by spectators again), we can deal directly with fans if they require to upgrade from a concessionary ticket to an adult.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
· We can support Ticket Secretaries with ticketing enquiries or issues as we will know where you are sitting and what combination of tickets you have.
· Ticket Secretaries will no longer have the arduous task of keeping a note of tickets issued or allocating tickets as our software will do this.
· We have provided Clubs with the appropriate application templates to allow for consistency across the clubs when ordering.
· Club members will set up their own accounts, submit their own details and consent.
· Your safety and security – operating in this way allows Scottish Rugby to know the lead purchaser of the tickets in circulation. We issue thousands of tickets to clubs and it is in everyone’s best interest that the lead purchasers can be linked to the seats they have purchased tickets for.
· International ticket orders are still managed by your Club Ticket Secretary – simply complete Application A (available from your Ticket Secretary) and return it to them by the deadline.
· Having an eticketing account provides you with easy access to purchase tickets for other selected Scottish Rugby events and generate commission for your club.
· In the event you miss your club order deadline for Scotland Internationals, having an online account enables you to join a waiting list via your ticket secretary and benefit from access to a pre-sale before tickets are released to the public (availability dependant).
· Remember to use your CLUB URL if you are ever buying directly via the Scottish Rugby eticketing site. If you aren’t sure what this is – speak to your ticket secretary or visit scottishrugby.org. This enables you to generate commission for your club.
WHAT EMAILS WILL I RECEIVE?
· At the point of setting up your account you can decide what information you wish to receive from Scottish Rugby. You can also change this at any point.
· If you have an email address on your account, you will receive essential match day information regarding the match(es) you have purchased for. If you do not wish to receive these emails simply follow the unsubscribe links on the first email you receive. However, we strongly recommend that you don’t unsubscribe from these emails sent in advance of each matchday, as they carry important match day information.
Scottish Rugby Club Tickets
ALREADY HAVE A TICKETING ACCOUNT?
To complete ‘Application A – AT Members Application Form’ all you require is your Client Reference Number.
Simply log into your account by visiting scottishrugbytickets.com
Your Client Reference number can be found by selecting ‘My Account’ at the top right of the browser window. The client reference number is in brackets as illustrated.
FORGOTTEN YOUR LOG IN DETAILS?
Contact us and we will provide you with your client reference number and assist you with re-setting your password.
NEW TO USING THE SCOTTISH RUGBY ONLINE TICKET CENTRE?
Visit scottishrugbytickets.com and click on ‘Register’.
Take a note of your Client Reference Number as you will require this to order tickets through your club.
Simply obtain ‘Application A – AT Members Application’ from your club ticket secretary and return it to them by the deadline they advise.
DON’T HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS? CALL US TO REGISTER
Call us on 0131 346 5160, Monday – Friday, 10am-4pm.
We will set up your ticketing account and provide you with a Client Reference number so you can continue to apply for Scotland International match tickets through your club.