The President, Trustees and Members of Highland Rugby Football Club request the pleasure of your company;
In celebration of our 100th anniversary 6:30 for 7pm Drumossie Hotel Inverness – Black Tie
In the spirit of Highland Rugby Club, it is our intention that the evening be memorable for many reasons but mainly for fun and laughter! Our Master of Ceremonies for the evening will be:
- Bruce Aitchison of ‘Happiness is egg Shaped’, who will be chatting with special guests
- Doctor James Robson, Scotland and British Lions
- Kelly Brown, former Scotland Captain and current Saracens Assistant Coach
- Lyndsey Smith, Inverness lass, former Scotland Ladies player and currently Regional Manager SRU Caledonia North
- Mark Palmer The Times and Sunday Times Scottish Rugby Correspondent.
Charity Auction Items including; The Black Isle Bronze Centenary Plinth, wrapped around a bottle of 30 year Old Balblair Single Malt, gifted by Gordon and MacPhail from their Connoisseurs Collection. Bid to have your, son, daughter, grandchild as a Scotland Team mascot at the Scotland v Australia match on Saturday 29th October 2022. Highland Rugby Club Centenary Whisky Bottles. Dinner at Rocpool. Two nights accommodation in Luxury at Inverness City Suites. A Private Tour and Whisky Tasting for 5 Guests at Tomatin Distillery. A Raucous Dolphin Cruise Courtesy of Dolphin Spirit. Many more items being added by the day ………keep an eye out for the Charity Auction Site going live!!!
The ticket price for the evening is £120.00 per person (max. 10 per table)
Tables of 10 can be pre-booked at £1200.00